4 Bedroom Detached House for sales
£850,000 Guide Price
VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE – Woodside, Leigh-On-Sea
£850,000 Guide Price
- SOLE AGENTS
- EXCEPTIONAL HOME BACKING DIRECTLY ONTO BELFAIRS COUNTRY PARK & GOLF COURSE
- 32' LOUNGE WITH FRENCH DOORS TO GARDEN
- 37'6 OPEN PLAN EXTENSIVELY FITTED KITCHEN/CONSERVATORY
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH WARDROBES & EN SUITE SHOWER/WC.
- BEDROOM 2 WITH EN SUITE SHOWER/WC.
- 4 BEDROOMS - ALL WITH WARDROBES
- CONTEMPORARY FAMILY BATHROOM SUITE WITH ADDITIONAL SHOWER CUBICLE
- 100' WEST BACKING LANDSCAPING REAR GARDEN (HOT TUB & PERGOLA AVAILABLE)
Property SummaryGuide Price £850,000 - £900,000 Abode Estates are privileged to bring to the market this extremely well presented family home located in this enviable position within the Belfairs area of Leigh on Sea which has the tremendous advantage of backing onto and leading from the back garden directly into BELFAIRS WOODS COUNTRY PARK and GOLF COURSE.
The property has been extended and now offers good sized accommodation which suit those families that like to entertain with its spacious ground floor accommodation. There is also an 100' West backing garden that has been professionally landscaped with a large terrace area that has a hot tub with pergola over..
The ground floor offers porch, spacious entrance hallway. 32' rear elevation lounge with French doors overlooking and leading to the rear garden. Double doors open into a Separate dining room. 37' Open plan Kitchen with extensive range of "Pippy Oak" units incorporating range style double oven cooker and integrated appliances.which leads into the Cathedral style conservatory/dining room which has views over the rear garden. Separate Utility. Cloak/wc.
The flooring is quality wood engineered throughout with Amitco tiling to the kitchen/conservatory.
To the first floor is the Master bedroom which has fitted wardrobes and En suite Shower/wc. Further guest bedroom with En Suite shower/wc. and then two further bedrooms both with wardrobes. Family bathroom/wc has been recently been refitted to a contemporary style with contemporary slipper style bath and additional shower cubicle.
Externally there is ample parking for 3/4 cars which in turn lead to the garage which is currently used as a play room.
One of the main reasons to purchase this property is the 100' West backing rear garden which widens to the rear to 45'.
This has been landscaped with large terrace being ideal for entertaining. Extensive lawn and children's play area with the advantage of a private gate that leads directly into Belfairs woods and Country park, golf course with its extensive leisure facilities including the Woodland Centre and many nature trails and walks. Other facilities include the riding school, bowling green, restaurant and children's woodland play area.
There is a fitted Hot tub with pergola over which can be purchase by separate negotiation.
Located in one of the most sought after residential areas in Leigh on Sea being ideally located a short drive from Leigh Broadway with its array of shops, boutiques and cafe life style together with Leigh on Sea C2C train station which is ideal for commuters.
The A127 and A13 give excellent access to the surrounding areas and M25. Many schools are close by together with Southend Hospital.
Southend (London) airport is a short taxi ride away and gives access to Europe.
* SOLE AGENT
* LOUNGE: 32' 6 X 15'4 > 11' (9.91 X 4.68 > 3.36)
* DINING ROOM: 12' X 10' (3.24 X 3.08)
* KITCHEN/CONSERVATORY: 37'6 X 10' > 11' (11'44 X 2.72 > 30.2)
* MASTER BEDROOM 1: 14'3 X 13' (4.35 X 3.94) WITH FITTED WARDROBES
* EN SUITE SHOWER/WC.
* BEDROOM 2: 13' X 9'6 (3.69 X 2.91)
* EN SUITE SHOWER/WC.
* BEDROOM 3: 13' X 7'9 (3.95 X 2.32) WITH FITTED WARDROBES
* BEDROOM 4: 14'3 X 8' (4.35 X 2.42) WITH FITTED WARDROBES
* FAMILY BATHROOM/W.C: 8'9 X 8'6 (2.68 X 2.58) WITH ADDITIONAL SHOWER CUBICLE
* ALL SHOWERS ARE PUMPED POWER SUPPLIED
* GARAGE - CURRENTLY PLAYROOM
* PARKING FOR 3/4 CARS
* 100' WEST BACKING GARDEN WHICH WIDENS TO 45'
* BACKING DIRECTLY ACCESS ONTO BELFAIRS WOODS AND COUNTRY PARK.
* TAX BAND: F
* EPC: TBC
Declaration under the Estate Agency Act: The sellers of this property are directors of ABODE ESTATES.