4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sales
£580,000 Guide Price
4 BEDROOMS & 2 BATHROOMS – Westbourne Grove, Westcliff-On-Sea
£580,000 Guide Price
- * SOLE AGENTS * NO ONWARD CHAIN
- * FANTASTIC HOME WITH SUPER ENTERTAINING KITCHEN/DINER/FAMIL SNUG WITH FULL WIDTH BI-FOLDING DOOR SYSTEM
- * OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/RELAX LOUNGE AREA 27' X 19' (8.18 X 5.78)
- * FEATURE LOUNGE WITH WOOD BURNER IN THE FIREPLACE
- * MASTER BEDROOM SUITE WITH DRESSING AREA & EN SUITE SHOWER/WC.
- * LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM SUITE
- * 4 LARGER THAN AVERAGE BEDROOMS
- * LARGE 95' REAR GARDEN - IDEAL FOR CHILDREN AND OUTSIDE DINING
- * AMPLE PARKING
- * EASY STROLL OF THE HOSPITAL AND GRAMMAR SCHOOLS
Property SummaryABODE ESTATES are delighted to bring to the market this vastly improved and EXTENDED FAMILY HOME WHICH IS IDEAL FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR THE CONTEMPORARY OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN ROOM with full width Bi-fold doors LIFE STYLE.
Internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate how beautifully this home is presented.
Reaching over the three floors the property now offers four bedrooms the master having an en suite dressing room & en suite shower/wc.
The accommodation to the ground floor has reception hallway with cloak/w.c. Formal lounge to the front with feature fireplace. To the rear is the wonderful open plan Kitchen/Diner/Snug Lounge which is extensively fitted with luxuriously fitted kitchen area with many integrated appliances and feature fireplace. This leads open to the dining area and snug living area which has wonderful full width opening 5 bi-fold doors which open out onto and brings in the 95' landscaped rear garden.
To the first floor are the three bedrooms and the principal family 4 piece bathroom which has separate shower cubicle and built in TV for those who love to luxuriate in the bath.
To the top floor is the principle suite of the main bedroom with dressing area together with en suite shower/wc.
Externally there is ample parking for three vehicles to the front. There is also permit parking to the front which we are advised is only a small charge for guest parking.
The rear garden extends to the region of 95' with terrace leading to the lawn with further "quiet" area to the rear. The large raised patio terrace is ideal for those that enjoy out door entertaining or just enjoy a glass of wine!
As expected with this style of property the property has gas radiator central heating and modern style upvc double glazed windows and doors throughout.
Within a short stroll are Westcliff and Southend grammar schools together with Southend University hospital. The A127 is close to hand and gives road access to all the surrounding areas. C2C stations are within 2 miles distance with a large parking.
Leisure facilities include London (Southend) airport for those that wish to pop over to Europe with many favourite holiday and business destinations all from your door step. The 5 miles of beaches of the borough on the Thames estuary are also within a 5 minute drive away.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND A VIEW OF THIS PROPERTY - PLEASE CALL ABODE ESTATES
The main features of this property are:
* OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/SNUG 27' X 19' (8.18 X 5.78) By Schrieber and with many integrated appliances including the range cooker, American Fridge/freezer/washing machine/wine cooler together with feature open fireplace and the 5 door opening bi-fold door system _ideal for those that love to entertain as well as being with the family
* FORMAL LOUNGE: 15'4 X 12'3 (4.67 X 3.74) With log burner
* MASTER BEDROOM SUITE : 17'4 X 11' (5.30 X 3.49)
* EN SUITE DRESSING ROOM: 11'7 X 8'8 (3.53 X 2.64)
* EN SUITE SHOWER/W.C
* BEDROOM 2: 12'6 X 12'6 (3.82 X 3.82)
* BEDROOM 3: 12'9 X 9'9 (3.87 X 2.83)
* BEDROOM 4: 13'2 X 7'2 (4.00 X 2.00)
* LUXURY PRINCIPAL BATHROOM WITH ADDITIONAL SHOWER CUBICLE & BUILT IN TV SYSTEM WITH CEILING SPEAKER SYSTEM
* GROUND FLOOR CLOAK/WC.
* GAS RADIATOR CENTRAL HEATING
* UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND DOORS
* OFF STREET PARKING FOR 3 CARS
* 95' LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
* EPC: E 44
* TAX BAND: D
* NO ONWARD CHAIN