4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sales
£580,000 Guide Price
Westbourne Grove, Westcliff-On-Sea
£580,000 Guide Price
Property SummarySTUNNING IS THE ONLY WAY TO DESCRIBE THIS SUPERB EXTENDED FAMILY HOME WHICH IS IDEAL FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR THE CONTEMPORARY OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN ROOM LIFE STYLE. Internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate how beautifully this home is presented.
Reaching over the three floors the property now offers four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The accommodation to the ground floor has reception hallway with cloak/w.c. Formal lounge to the front. At the rear is the wonderful open plan Kitchen/Diner/Lounge which is extensively fitted with many integrated appliances, feature fireplace , snug living area and then the 5 wide bi-fold doors open out onto and brings in the 95' landscaped rear garden.
To the first floor are the three bedrooms and the principal family 4 piece bathroom which has separate shower cubicle and built in TV for those who love to luxuriate in the bath.
To the top floor is the principle suite of the main bedroom and dressing area together with en suite shower/wc.
Externally there is ample parking for three vehicles to the front. There is also permit parking to the front which we are advised is only approx £15 per annum and guest parking is available.
The rear garden extends to the region of 95' with terrace leading to the lawn with further "quiet" area to the rear.
As expected with this style of property the property has gas radiator central heating and modern style upvc double glazed windows and doors throughout.
Within a short stroll are Westcliff and Southend grammar schools together with Southend University hospital. The A127 is close to hand and gives road access to all the surrounding areas. C2C stations are within 2 miles distance with a large parking.
Leisure facilities include London (Southend) airport for those that wish to pop over to Europe with many favourite holiday and business destinations all from your door step. The 5 miles of beaches of the borough on the Thames estuary are also within a 5 minute drive away.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND A VIEW OF THIS PROPERTY - PLEASE CALL ABODE ESTATES
The main features of this property are:
* OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/SNUG 27' X 19' (8.18 X 5.78) By Schrieber and with many integrated appliances including the range cooker, American Fridge/freezer/washing machine/wine cooler together with feature open fireplace and the 5 door opening bi-fold door system _ideal for those that love to entertain as well as being with the family
* FORMAL LOUNGE: 15'4 X 12'3 (4.67 X 3.74) With log burner
* MASTER BEDROOM SUITE : 17'4 X 11' (5.30 X 3.49)
* EN SUITE DRESSING ROOM: 11'7 X 8'8 (3.53 X 2.64)
* EN SUITE SHOWER/W.C
* BEDROOM 2: 12'6 X 12'6 (3.82 X 3.82)
* BEDROOM 3: 12'9 X 9'9 (3.87 X 2.83)
* BEDROOM 4: 13'2 X 7'2 (4.00 X 2.00)
* LUXURY PRINCIPAL BATHROOM WITH ADDITIONAL SHOWER CUBICLE & BUILT IN TV SYSTEM WITH CEILING SPEAKER SYSTEM
* GROUND FLOOR CLOAK/WC.
* GAS RADIATOR CENTRAL HEATING
* UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND DOORS
* OFF STREET PARKING FOR 3 CARS
* 95' LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
* EPC: E 44
* TAX BAND: D