2 Bedroom for sales
VIEW OUR VIDEO TOUR! – Beeleigh Close, Southend-On-Sea
- Delightful two bedroom detached bungalow
- Two reception rooms
- 120 ft approx rear garden.
- Desirable Earls Hall Estate
- Off street parking for three vehicles
- Detached Garage
- Cul - de - sac location
- Personal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this stunning bungalow
* GUIDE PRICE £430,000 - £450,000 * Located at the beginning of a desirable cul-de-sac and set on a generous plot with extensive lawns to the front and a spacious 120ft rear garden is this immaculate two bedroom detached bungalow. Having the benefit of a lounge/diner, modern white fitted kitchen, two large bedrooms and a beautiful spacious shower room, together with a garage approached from own driveway with ample parking to front. The property is extensively double glazed throughout and has gas central heating,
The property is also situated on the ever popular Earls Hall Estate being close to amenities and schools for all ages, an internal inspection of this property is thoroughly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Lounge/Diner - 7.37m max into bay x 3.58m (24'2 max into bay x 11) - Double glazed bay window to front aspect, circular feature window to side aspect, carpeted, 2 x radiators, electric fireplace (untested) with attractive wood surround.
Bedroom 1 - 5.21m x 3.28m (17'1 x 10'9) - Double glazed window to front aspect, carpeted, chimney breast, radiator.
Bedroom Two / Dining Room - 3.78m x 3.58m (12'5 x 11'9) - Double glazed windows to rear aspect, carpeted, radiator, storage cupboard.
Second reception room - 3.28m x 2.06m (10'9 x 6'9) - Double glazed window to side aspect, vinyl wood effect flooring, smooth walls, radiator and cupboard housing combi boiler.
Fitted Kitchen - 3.28m x 2.06m (10'9 x 6'9) - Double glazed window and door to rear aspect, laminate flooring, smooth walls and ceiling, white high gloss base and eye level units with complementary granite worktops and plinth heater. The kitchen also benefits from integrated washing machine and tumble dryer, Neff gas hob with extractor fan above, built in electric cooker with combi microwave, under counter LED lighting and integrated fridge freezer.
Beautiful Shower Room - Double glazed windows to rear aspect, low level WC, pedestal basin, glass double walk in shower area with rainforest shower head, tiled walls and flooring, contemporary block vertical radiator and floor to ceiling wall mounted storage cupboard.
Garden 120ft - SPACIOUS GARDEN! secluded, unoverlooked laid to lawn garden offering a selection of fruit trees, flower beds and water feature. This beautiful garden is the perfect place for social gatherings.