2 Bedroom Flat for sales
£235,000 Guide Price
VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE ! – KINGS ROAD, WESTCLIFF ON SEA
£235,000 Guide Price
- PENTHOUSE APARTMENT FOR THE OVER 55'S - VACANT
- SUPER DISTANT ESTUARY VIEWS OVER THE THAMES ESTUARY AS FAR AS KENT
- LOUNGE WITH PRIVATE BALCONY AND SUPERB VIEWS
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN FULLY FITTED WITH MANY APPIANCES
- MAIN BEDROOM WITH EXTENSIVE FITTED WARDROBES AND FURNITURE & ESTUARY VIEWS
- BEDROOM 2 IS A DOUBLE SIZE WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- MODERN WALK IN SHOWER ROOM SUITE
- RESIDENTS MEETING LOUNGE, HOUSE MANAGER & LAUNDRY FACILITIES
- QUALITY SOUGHT AFTER DEVEOPMENT
- LOCATED IN THE FAVOURED CHALKWELL AREA
Property SummaryABODE ESTATES are delighted to bring to the market as vendors SOLE AGENTS this PENTHOUSE/TOP FLOOR apartment for the 55+ which has superb views of the THAMES ESTUARY as far as the KENT coast. Kingsmeade is a sought after development fro those wishing to have independent living but with the security of a house manager.
There is a residents meeting lounge where many functions and gatherings are arranged by those living here. In addition there is residents laundry as well as a guest suite facilities that visitors may book while visiting residents.
Lift or stairs give access to the third/top floor where the apartment is located.
With entrance hallway with airing and storage cupboard leads to the double aspect lounge. This boasts French doors and full drop windows which lead to the sun balcony with its 180 degree distant view over the Thames Estuary where you can watch the boats go up and down or while away the day with a coffee or glass of wine.
The kitchen is open plan to the kitchen being fully fitted with built in oven, hob, extractor, washing machine & integrated fridge/freezer.
The main bedroom has an extensive range of fitted wardrobes and furniture. Bedroom two is a double size with built in double wardrobes.
There is a modern contemporary fully tiled walk in shower suite.
Local facilities include Chalkwell park with its open green space together with Aldi supermarket being a similar strolling distance. Leigh Broadway with its extensive range of boutiques, shops, restaurants and cafes are less than a miles distance. Chalkwell beach and promenade are less than a miles distance and Chalkwell C2C station for access to London is also close by.
* SOLE AGENTS
* VACANT POSSESSION
* LOUNGE 14'10 X 12'6 (4.53 X 3.86) WITH PRIVATE BALCONY
* SUPER 180 DEGREE DISTANCE VIEWS OVER THE THAMES ESTUARY AS FAR AS THE KENT COAST
* FULLY FITTED KITCHEN AREA WITH OVEN,HOB,EXTRACTOR, WASHING MACHINE, INTEGRATED FRIDGE/FREEZER
* MODERN FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM SUITE
* ELECTRIC HEATING
* EPC: C 70
* TAX BAND: E
* MANAGING AGENTS: ABBEYSTONE 01621 842711
* LEASE@: APPROX 95 YEARS REMAINING
* SERVICE CHARGE: APPROX £502 PER QUARTER INC BUILDING INSURANCE AND HOUSE MANAGER SALARY
* GROUND RENT: TBC
* KEYS HELD FOR VIEWING BY PROPER APPOINTMENT WITH ABODE ESTATES