1 Bedroom for lettings
Valkyrie Road, Westcliff-On-Sea
- AVAILABLE NOW!
- TENANT MINIMUM INCOME REQUIRED IS £22,500 PA
- NEWLY DECORATED AND NEW CARPETS & BLINDS BEING FITTED 7TH DECEMBER
- VERY LARGE LOUNGE
- SPACOUS BEDOOM
- NEWLY INSTALLED BATHROOM SUITE
- MODERN STYLE FITTED KITCHEN WITH COOKER
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- PARKING FOR A CITY STYLE CAR
- STH LONDON ROAD & WITHIN A SHORT STROLL OF THE STATION AND BEACH
Property SummaryCALL ABODE TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING SLOT - AVAILABLE NOW THIS NEWLY DECORATED AND MODERNISED GROUND FLOOR FLAT located SOUTH of the London Road and ideally situated FOR COMMUTERS a short stroll of the WESTCLIFF C2C station which gives access to London Fenchurch St. Hamlet Court Road with its range of shops, boutiques and restaurants are close by.
The property also benefits OFF STREET Parking for a smaller city style car.
* AVAILABLE NOW
* TENANT TOTAL MINIMUM INCOME REQUIRED IS £22500 PA
* LARGE LOUNGE 16'6 X 14'2 (5.00 X 4.32)
* SPACIOUS KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM (11'6 X 11' (3.55 X 3.37) WITH COOKER & WASHING MACHINE ON GRACE A FAVOUR BASIS
* LARGE DOUBLE SIZE BEDROOM: 16'3 X 14'3 (4.96 X 4.35) WITH FITTED WARDROBES
* NEW WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED
* OFF STREET PARKING FOR A CITY STYLE CAR (SMALL WIDTH)
* TAX BAND: A
* EPC: E 53
* SORRY NO PETS OR CHILDREN
Carpets being fitted on the 7th December
RESERVATION AMOUNT: 1 week’s rent – This will be included within the first months rental due at the successful start of the tenancy.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts payable ABODE ‘THE AGENT’
RESERVATION FEE is non-refundable should the application be declined for non-disclosure of material information. E.g. Adverse credit, landlord, employment, accountant and or income history Right to rent disallowed. If the tenant decides not to proceed.
Should the tenancy not commence on the agreed date which is normally 14 days from agreement to rent unless alternative date agreed at time of reservation due to the tenants action or inaction.
DEPOSIT: 1 MONTHS RENTAL
During the tenancy payable to ABODE
Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England base rate.
Payment of £50.00 For the reasonable incurred cost for the loss of keys/security devices.
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy
Utilities – gas, electricity, water
Communications – telephone and broadband
Installation of cable/satellite
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
ABODE is a member of CM Protect Ltd, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of Mydeposits, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.