3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sales
STUNNING HOME OF CHARACTER – Brightwell Avenue, Westcliff-On-Sea
- STUNNING 3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME WITH CHARACTER
- 2 SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS WITH FIREPLACES
- STUNNING DINING ROOM WITH LANTERN ROOF
- SUPER 19' FULLY FITED KITCHEN
- FEATURE HALLWAY AND STAIRCASE
- 4 PIECE BATHROOM SUITE WITH ADDITIONAL SHOWER CUBICLE
- PERIOD VERANDAH PORCH
- SHORT DISTANCE OF SOUTHEND HOSPITAL & WITHIN WALK OF STATION
- EASY STROLL OF MANY SCHOOLS INCLUDING GRAMMAR
- CALL NOW FOR YOUR PRIVATE INTERNAL VIEWING
- Outside summer house/home Office
Guide Price £380,000 - £400,000 - Abode Estates are delighted to bring to the market this STUNNING 3 bedroom extended semi detached house, offering a wealth of charm and character throughout. This desirable property is immaculately presented and offers very spacious accommodation that would be ideal for a dream family home. This property also boasts a LODGE in the rear garden which would be ideal for an Office/Gym/ Summerhouse.
Internally, the property has been wonderfully presented to a high standard with the current vendors managing to retain much of its original charm with wooden floors and stunning fireplaces.
There are endless features on offer, all of which are ideal for entertaining and every day family living. They include a spacious lounge with a separate dining room which has been extended and offers an impressive glass roof lantern, a truly wonderful entertaining space. A 17' fitted kitchen/breakfast room complete with space for table.
To the first floor are 2 spacious double bedrooms with good size 3rd bedroom and the modern white four piece family bathroom comes complete with a lovely walk in shower and a fitted bath giving the best of both worlds
Externally along with access to a low maintenance rear garden which offers grey flagstones patio leading to astro turf laid lawn to a striking SUMMERHOUSE/OFFICE/GYM a real multi purpose room for all the family..
A delightful family home, in a fantastic family location. The property is located within easy access of local schools, shops, and bus services, including Hamlet Court Road and Westcliff mainline station to Fenchurch Street.
It is simply without hesitation that we strongly recommend an early internal inspection, to fully appreciate the many outstanding features on offer.
CALL ABODE ESTATE AGENTS TO VIEW!
- Three Bedroom extended Semi-Detached House
- Hallway - 16’3 x 6’5
- Lounge -15’7 x 13’2
- Kitchen/Diner -17’9 x 8’11
- Extended dining room – 32’9 x 10’4
- Ground floor W.C- 8’2 x 5’3
- First Floor Landing
- Bedroom One - 15’10 x 12’3
- Bedroom Two - 12’3 x 9’6
- Bedroom Three- 10’5 x 7’5
- Four Piece Bathroom/shower room- 8'10 x 5'6
- Low maintenance Rear Garden - 30’
- Summer house/home Office - 25' x 11'
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- EPC Report: TBC