4 Bedroom for lettings
Somerset Avenue, Westcliff-On-Sea
Property SummaryVIEW & RESERVE TODAY - AVAILABLE FROM THE 21st February - This superbly presented 4 bedroom semi detached chalet with an absolutely stunning open plan KITCHEN/DINER/FAMILY ROOM with Bi-fold doors to the 115' West backing rear garden.
Located in this sought after residential location being a short distance from Southend Hospital and many schools including Westcliff & Southend Grammar.
Easy access to the A127 gives the ability to drive into the Town centre and also the surrounding areas and links to the M25.
* VIEW & RESERVE TODAY - AVAILABLE FROM 21ST FEBRUARY
* 4 BEDROOMS
* 115 WEST BACKING GARDEN WITH LARGE DECKING FOR ENTERTAINING
* OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LOUNGE: 24' X 15' (7.23 X 4.53) WITH BUILT IN OVEN & HOB & BI FOLD DOORS
* 2ND LOUNGE AREA: 12' X 10' (3.68 X 2.05)
* SNUG ROOM: 12' X 11' (3.71 X 3.35)
* GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM 1: 14'7 X 111' (4.55 X 3.35)
* GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM 2: 12' X 11' (3.63 X 3.3)
* LOVELY GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM/WC.
* 1ST FLOOR CLOAK/WC.
* 1ST FLOOR BEDROOM 3: 14' X 13'3 INTO EAVES (4.27 X 4.04)
* 1ST FLOOR BEDROOM 4: 14'6 X 9'4 INTO EAVES (4.42 X 2.84)
* AMPLE PARKING
*FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* MASSIVE LOG CABIN/OFFICE TO GARDEN WITH WC & SHOWER
* TAX BAND: D
* EPC: TBC
* WILL CONSIDER 1 PET
* MINIMUM TOTAL TENANT SALARY REQUIRED: £40,000 PA
(PHOTOS SHOWN ARE THOSE BEFORE THE CURRENT TENANCY)
RESERVATION AMOUNT: 1 week’s rent – This will be included within the first months rental due at the successful start of the tenancy.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts payable ABODE ‘THE AGENT’
RESERVATION FEE is non-refundable should the application be declined for non-disclosure of material information. E.g. Adverse credit, landlord, employment, accountant and or income history Right to rent disallowed. If the tenant decides not to proceed.
Should the tenancy not commence on the agreed date which is normally 14 days from agreement to rent unless alternative date agreed at time of reservation due to the tenants action or inaction.
DEPOSIT: 1 MONTHS RENTAL
During the tenancy payable to ABODE
Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England base rate.
Payment of £50.00 For the reasonable incurred cost for the loss of keys/security devices.
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy
Utilities – gas, electricity, water
Communications – telephone and broadband
Installation of cable/satellite
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
ABODE is a member of CM Protect Ltd, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of Mydeposits, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.