3 Bedroom for lettings
Silverdale Avenue, Westcliff-On-Sea
- AVAILABLE NOW -CALL 01702 719191 TO BOOK TO VIEW
- NEWLY DECORATED & NEW CARPETS & WOOD FLOORING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- LOUNGE: 15'2 X 11'4 (4.64 X 3.47)
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER 16'8 X 12' (5.10 X 3.62)
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN AREA: 7'10 X 6'8 (2.40 X 2.05)
- BEDROOM 1: 15'2 X 10'6 (4.64 X 3.18)
- BEDROOM 2: 12' X 10'6 (3.65 X 3.18)
- BEDROOM 3: 8'9 X 6'3 (2.68 X 193)
- NO DSS OR PETS
AVAILABLE NOW - PHONE ABODE 01702 719191 TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING OF THIS IMMACULATE NEWLY DECORATED HOME WHICH ALSO HAS NEW FLOORING AND CARPETING THROUGHOUT. FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING. LOVELY OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM - FULLY FITTED WITH OVEN & HOB INTEGRATED FRIDGE & FREEZER, WASHING MACHINE & DISH WASHER. FEATURE LOUNGE. 3 BEDROOMS. FULLY TILED BATHROOM WITH WHITE SUITE. SORRY NO PETS OR HOUSING BENEFITS.
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING & FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED
* NEW CARPETS & WOOD FLOORING THROUGHOUT
* LOUNGE 15'2 X 11'4 (4.64 X 3.47)
* OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER: 16'8 X 12' (5.10 X 3.62)
* LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN AREA: 7'10 X 6'8 (2.40 X 2.05) WITH BUILT IN OVEN & HOB. INTEGRATED FRIDGE & FREEZER
WASHING MACHINE & DISH WASHER ON GRACE & FAVOUR
* BEDROOM 1: 15'2 X 10'6 (4.64 X 3.18)
* BEDROOM 2: 12' X 10'6 (3.65 X 3.18)
* BEDROOM 3: 8'9 X 6'3 (2.68 X 1.93)
* FULLY TILED BATHROOM - WHITE SUITE WITH SHOWER ABOVE BATH
* 35' WEST BACKING GARDEN
* TAX BAND: B
* EPC: E 39
* NO PETS OR HOUSING BENEFIT
* SELF FUNDING TENANTS WITH A MINIMUM TOTAL INCOME OF £34500 PA
For tenancies commencing from the 1st June 2019 we now conduct the referencing verification process in-house. This is due to the tenant fee ban legislation.
Therefore you have two options with regards to providing us with the information we require in order to determine your suitability for the property you are applying for.
Complete the application form, gather and provide us with all the required information below. We will make no charge for this.
Once received we may then take additional steps to authenticate the information you have provided to us.
- A credit check including a credit score which is less than 30 days old.
- An electoral roll search showing your residency history or 2 x Proof of residency (less than 4 months old) from this list: -Credit Card statement, Mobile phone bill, Utility bill or Council tax statement
- A signed, original employment reference from your current employer stating your start date, annual salary, any regular overtime or commission, contract status (e.g. permanent, temporary etc.), any likely changes to your employment. (e.g. maternity leave). Due to GDPR you may need to supply your employer with a signed letter of authority in order for them to release the reference.
- 6 months personal bank statements from the accounts where your salary are paid into.
- If you have changed employment in the last 6 months details of your previous employer is required as we may require a basic reference from them.
- If you are self employed a signed, original reference from your certified accountant stating your taxable income from your most up to date HMRC Tax Return or a copy of your official HMRC Tax return. Go to www.gov.uk/sa302-tax-calculation for information on how to obtain this.
- If you receive benefits we will require proof of these by means of benefit letters and/or 6 months personal bank statements from the accounts where your benefits are paid into.
- If you are a student or unemployed we would require a guarantor is provided to safeguard the tenancy. See point 12 below.
- If you wish to use savings or other private means for rental payments then we will need authenticated documentary evidence for these dated within the last 30 days. E.g bank or other statements clearly showing the level of savings/income.
- A reference from your current landlord stating your rent, confirmation that payments have been on time and there are no arrears, the property has been maintained satisfactorily and that there have been no other issues with the tenancy. (If applicable) or 6 months bank statements from the accounts where your rent is paid from to validate rental payments being made.
- If you are a home owner a land registry check dated within the last 30 days (May be required).
- A guarantor would also need to supply all of the required information above and comply with these key requirements to be suitable. Your guarantor should understand that they are responsible for the payment of rent should you fail to do so, they need to be a UK resident, have a clean credit history, be 21 or over and earn at least 3 x the annual rent and have no history of rent arrears or previous tenancy related problems.
Please note; All bank statements used for proof of private means/savings/income/rental payments should include your name and address and be stamped by your bank for authenticity.
As an alternative you can make use of the following service. They will conduct the referencing on your behalf and provide you with a report. They will charge you £48 inc VAT for this service. Should a guarantor be required a charge of £12 inc VAT will be payable for each guarantor.
We will require a holding deposit. Providing false or misleading information or failing to provide any information requested within a reasonable time scale may result in the loss of the property and your holding deposit.
RESERVATION FEE: IS 1 WEEKS RENTAL
(This money will be utilised as part of the first months rental upon a successful start of tenancy)
The reservation money is non-refundable should the application be declined for non-disclosure of material information. E.g. Adverse credit, landlord, employment, accountant and or income history Right to rent disallowed. If the tenant decides not to proceed. Should the tenant not be able to produce a suitable rent passport from an independent referencing agency.
Should the tenancy not commence on the agreed date which is normally 14 days from agreement to rent unless alternative date agreed at time of reservation due to the tenants action or inaction.
Online payment is available AT NO SERVICE CHARGE:
Account number: 13110918
Sort Code: 60-04-46
Reference: Address of the property being reserved
DEBIT CARD ACCEPTED – CALL 01702 719191 OR CALL INTO THE OFFICE TO MAKE PAYMENT
CREDIT CARDS ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTED
Right to Rent
Please note that original documents must be shown in person.
- Group 1 documents in List A permit the holder permanent right to rent in the UK
- Group 2 documents in List A must be shown in a combination of two
- Documents in List B permit the holder to a time – limited right to rent in the UK
List A (Group 1): Acceptable single documents which show an unlimited right to rent
- UK Passport
- EEA / Swiss national passport / identity card
- Registration certificate or document certifying permanent residence of EEA / Swiss national
- EEA / Swiss family member permanent residence card
- Biometric residence permit with unlimited leave
- Passport or travel documents endorsed with unlimited leave
- UK immigration status document endorsed with unlimited leave
- A certificate of naturalization or registration as a British Citizen
List A (Group 2): Acceptable document combinations which show an unlimited right to rent (any 2 of the below in combination)
- UK birth or adoption certificate
- Full or Provisional Photo UK driving licence
- A letter from HM prison service
- A letter from a UK government department or local authority
- A letter from national offender management service
- Evidence of current or previous service in armed forces
- A letter from a police force confirming documents have been stolen
- A letter from a private rented sector access scheme
- A letter of testimony from an employer
- A letter from a UK further or higher education institution
- A letter of testimony from a UK passport holder
- Benefits paperwork
- Criminal Record Check
List B: Documents which show a time – limited right to rent
- A valid passport endorsed with a time – limited period
- Biometric Immigration document with permission to stay for a time limited period
- Non – EEA national residence card
- UK immigration status document with a time – limited endorsement from Home Office
NB: if a document is shown with a time – limited right to rent then as it expires we will need to see proof that the right to rent has been re-issued.