5 Bedroom Detached House for sales
Creek View Avenue, Hockley – 5 BEDROOM DETACHED EXECUTIVE HOME
- FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED EXECUTIVE FAMILY HOME
- DISTANT GLIMPSES OVER THE RIVER CROUCH
- 20'6 LOUNGE OVER LOOKING THE REAR GARDEN
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- STUDY & CLOAK/W.C
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES & SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER/WC. & ADDITIONAL DRESSING ROOM & BALCONY
- FURTHER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER/WC.
- FAMILY BATHROOM SUITE
- EXTRA LARGE GARAGE
Property Summary*** BEAUTIFUL DETACHED FAMILY HOME *** Abode Estates are delighted to offer situated within the semi rural village of Hullbridge this spacious five bedroom family home.
From the property there are glimpses of the river Crouch and the riverside walks are within strolling distance. In addition the extremely popular gastro pub the Anchor is also close by offering an excellent range exciting meals for all the family and a large outside garden to enjoy a glass of wine on a sunny day.
Internally you are welcomed with a generous sized entrance hall and a fabulous galleried landing. The spacious 20'6 lounge over looks the rear garden. The impressive fitted kitchen is fitted with many appliances. Utility. Separate dining room. Study/Office. Ground floor cloakroom/w.c.
The first floor boasts an impressive 17’ principal bedroom with En-suite shower/wc. & separate dressing area and balcony. Further bedroom with En Suite Shower/w.c. Two additional double and one single sized bedrooms. Large family bathroom suite.
Externally there is ample parking for several vehicles and this leads to the EXTRA LARGE GARAGE which is one and half sized.
The rear garden is generous sized with ample space to entertain and children to run a round. This makes an ideal family garden.
For your comfort the property offers double glazing and gas central heating.
Only with an internal viewing will the size and potential of the property be fully appreciated
CALL ABODE AGENTS TO VIEW!
- Five Bedroom Detached House
- Off-Street Parking
- Large Integral Garage
- Entrance Hallway 17'1 X 10'10
- Lounge 20'6 X 14'5
- Dining room 13'1 x 10'9
- Family Kitchen 14'7 x 9'8
- Study 8'2 x 6'2
- Downstairs WC
- Spacious First Floor Landing
- Bedroom One with Fitted Wardrobes 17'7 x 11'5
- Bedroom Two 14'7 x 11
- Second En-suite 5'2 X 4'11
- Bedroom Three 13'7 X 10'4
- Bedroom four 15'7 x 7'2
- Bedroom five 9'8 x 6'2
- Family Bathroom 7'10 x 10'7
- South Facing Private Rear Garden
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- EPC Report: D