4 Bedroom for lettings
Colemans Avenue, Westcliff-On-Sea
Property SummaryVIEW & RESERVE TODAY - AVAILABLE 15.11.19 - This very large 4 bedroom home spread over three floors. The property is ideally located for Southend Hospital together with many schools including grammar including Westcliff High for boys & girls as well as Southend High for boys.
The A127 main road give excellent access to the main tributary roads together with Southend High St. Southend (London) airport is a short taxi ride and serves excellent routes to Europe.
* VIEW RESERVE TODAY - AVAILABLE 15.11.19
* VAST SIZE KITCHEN/DINER 27' X 13' MAX ( 8.15 X 3.36) WITH BUILT IN COOKER & HOB & DISHWASHER
* LOUNGE 12'3 X 11'7 (3.73 X 3.53)
* CONSERVATORY: 9'6 X 7'2 (2.89 X 2.02)
* UTILITY ROOM
* BEDROOM 1: 16'3 X 12' (3.14 X 3.65) WITH FITTED WARDROBES
* BEDROOM 2: 12'6 X 10'3 (3.85 X 3.15_ WITH FITTED WARDROBES
* BEDROOM 3: 14'6 X 12'10 (4.40 X 3.90)
* BEDROOM 4: 8' X 6'10 (2.40 X 2.10)
* GAS RADIATOR CENTRAL HEATING
* UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
* DUAL ACCESS DRIVEWAY TO LARGE GARAGE
* 80' WEST BACKING REAR GARDEN
* EARLS HALL CATCHMENT AREA
* TAX BAND: C
* EPC: D 57
* TENANT MINIMUM INCOME REQUIRED £32,000 PA
RESERVATION AMOUNT: 1 week’s rent – This will be included within the first months rental due at the successful start of the tenancy.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts payable ABODE ‘THE AGENT’
RESERVATION FEE is non-refundable should the application be declined for non-disclosure of material information. E.g. Adverse credit, landlord, employment, accountant and or income history Right to rent disallowed. If the tenant decides not to proceed.
Should the tenancy not commence on the agreed date which is normally 14 days from agreement to rent unless alternative date agreed at time of reservation due to the tenants action or inaction.
DEPOSIT: 1 MONTHS RENTAL
During the tenancy payable to ABODE
Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England base rate.
Payment of £50.00 For the reasonable incurred cost for the loss of keys/security devices.
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy
Utilities – gas, electricity, water
Communications – telephone and broadband
Installation of cable/satellite
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
ABODE is a member of CM Protect Ltd, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of Mydeposits, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.