3 Bedroom for sales
Briarwood Drive, Leigh-On-Sea
Property SummaryARE YOU SEARCHING FOR A PROJECT TO FINISH WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN? Then take a look at this 3 bedroom detached bungalow which has been partially completed with a super 17' Kitchen/Diner with bi-fold doors that lead to the rear secluded 60' sunny south backing rear garden. A feature lounge with French doors also leading the the rear garden. The bathroom is very large and has been modernised with a contemporary suite as has the further shower/w.c.
One of the three bedrooms has been refurbished but the remaining two bedrooms and the hallway are in need finishing.
Externally there is an independent driveway with parking for numerous cars and the ability to build a garage.
The rear garden is some 38' wide by 60' deep is south backing and therefore gains the sun all day long and is secluded by mature trees and shrubs.
A large decking area is ideal for those that like to entertain in the out doors. There is a huge "Man Cave" 18' x 12'4 which has light & power.
The property does offer gas radiator central heating and is majority upvc double glazed.
Belfairs Country park is within less than a miles distance ideal for walks through the woods and of course the golf course. Other facilities include the riding school and the Woodland activity centre. Belfairs shops are the same distance with Leigh Broadway boutiques shops and C2C station being a short drive away.
The A127 and A13 trunk roads giving excellent transport links are close by and Southend (London) International airport giving access to Europe is a short taxi ride.
We understand that the sellers are willing to sell with NO ONWARD CHAIN - Viewing is strongly recommended for those with some imagination and enthusiasm to put their own stamp on a property.
* LOUNGE: 14'8 X 14'6 (4.47 X 4.42) WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
* SUPER 17'9 X 12' (5.42 X 3.96) KITCHEN/DINER WITH HIGH GLOSS FITTED KITCHEN & BI-FOLD DOORS TO GARDEN
* BEDROOM 1: 12'3 X 12' (3.74 X 3.63)
* BEDROOM 2: 12'3 X 10'6 (3.74 X 3.22) WITH CORNER VICTORIAN STYLE FIREPLACE
* BEDROOM 3: 10'8 X 8'4 ( 3.27 X 2.53) WITH VICTORIAN STYLE FIREPLACE
* MASTER BATHROOM: W/C: 7'3 X 7'3 (2.21 X 2.21) WITH WHITE CONTEMPORARY SUITE
* FURTHER SHOWER/WC. ROOM
* INDEPENDENT DRIVEWAY WITH AMPLE PARKING AND GARAGE SPACE
* 38' X 60' SOUTH BACKING REAR GARDEN WITH LARGE CABIN
* TAX BAND: D
* EPC ; TBC