2 Bedroom for lettings
Beedell Avenue, Westcliff-On-Sea
- * AVAILABLE NOW - SORRY NO CATS OR DOGS
- * CONSIDER THOSE IN RECEIPT OF BENEFITS WITH SUITABLE HOMEOWNER GUARANTOR
- * BEDROOM 1: 10' X 10' (3.04 X 3.04) * BEDROOM 2: 9'9 X 5'6 (2.98 X 1.75)
- * NEWLY INSTALLED KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN OVEN AND HOB 11'6 X 9'10 (3.51 X 3.00)
- * GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- * FULL DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND DOORS
- * NEW FLOORING THROUGHOUT AND BLACK OUR BLINDS
- * LOUNGE 14'7 X 10' (4.46 X 3.04)
- * WHITE BATHROOM SUITE WITH SHOWER OVER BATH
Property SummaryTENANT MINIUMUM INCOME REQUIRED IS £23,850 PA - AVAILABLE NOW! - This newly refurbished 2 bedroom first floor flat. It has been completely redecorated and new flooring throughout. New fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob. Is full upvc double glazed and has gas central heating. new black out blinds have been fitted throughout.
With own street door and stairs to the first floor. All rooms lead from the landing with Lounge. There is one double and one small single sized bedrooms.
White bathroom suite with shower over the bath. The kitchen is a good size with new built in oven and hob and ample space for fridge/freezer and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
The property is located on bus routes and close to Southend hospital and many local schools.
We will consider those claiming benefits but will require a suitable guarantor with an income on no less than £28,800 pa and to be a home owner.
SORRY BUT NO CATS OR DOGS ALLOWED WITH THIS PROPERTY
* AVAILABLE NOW
* NO CATS OR DOGS ALLOWED
* NEWLY REFURBISHED
* NEW CARPETS AND FLOORING
* NEW BLACK OUT BLINDS THROUGHOUT
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
* 1 DOUBLE AND ONE SINGLE SIZED BEDROOM
* NEWLY INSTALLED KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN OVEN AND HOB
* WHITE BATHROOM SUITE WITH SHOWER OVER BATH
* EPC: E43 BUT DOUBLE GLAZING HAS BEEN INSTALLED SINCE
* TAX BAND: A
* CONSIDER THOSE IN RECEIPT OF ALLLOWANCES WITH SUITABLE HOME OWNER GAURANTOR
RESERVATION AMOUNT: 1 week’s rent – This will be included within the first months rental due at the successful start of the tenancy.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts payable ABODE ‘THE AGENT’
RESERVATION FEE is non-refundable should the application be declined for non-disclosure of material information. E.g. Adverse credit, landlord, employment, accountant and or income history Right to rent disallowed. If the tenant decides not to proceed.
Should the tenancy not commence on the agreed date which is normally 14 days from agreement to rent unless alternative date agreed at time of reservation due to the tenants action or inaction.
DEPOSIT: 1 MONTHS RENTAL
During the tenancy payable to ABODE
Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England base rate.
Payment of £50.00 For the reasonable incurred cost for the loss of keys/security devices.
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy
Utilities – gas, electricity, water
Communications – telephone and broadband
Installation of cable/satellite
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
ABODE is a member of CM Protect Ltd, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of Mydeposits, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.